Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Friday nights with Nancy

I was laying down in my room when out of the nowhere click,click,click. I slowly sat up and kind of creeped to the window to see what was going on. I see my friend Nancy throwing rocks at my window. I open my window and tell her,"Nancy what do you want ?" Nancy says "It's Friday silly come on get down here." I start to throw on the shirt Nancy and I made and ran down stairs. I walk down the front door stairs and ask,"Are they in your garage yet." Nancy tells me "Yes,they're in here." C'mon Nancy lets go see what they talk about now. Nancy and I would always follow our mothers to Nancy's garage to see what our moms were up to. They pulled out some text books,notebooks,and a telescope. They started to talk about astronomy. Nancy and I would immatate our mothers. They would turn and look at us. We would look at eachother and laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment